Top Accountant in Wallingford

Skip Navigation Links
About UsExpand About Us
ServicesExpand Services
ResourcesExpand Resources
Schedule an Appointment
Tax Clients Portal

Unfiled Tax Returns

Unfiled Return Image

Some individuals make the decision to not file a tax return for various reasons and many times they are not even aware of the various credits to which they are entitled, resulting in a possible refund, instead of a tax liability. This decision can have unpleasant consequences and can become overwhelming. Filing past return means having past records that are, most of the times and for various reasons, unavailable to taxpayers. However, there are ways we can work with you to file past unfiled return.

The first thing we require is for our client to sign Form 2848, Power of Attorney, so that we can obtain all the income documentation that have been reported to the IRS (W-2s, 1099s, 1098s, etc). We will help in filing your past return and get a better picture of your tax liability case.

If you would like to know your options, please contact us for a free consultation. Whether you retain our services or not, you will still have a clearer idea about what you need to do and the IRS' collection process.


Payment Methods Accepted:

Best Wallingford Accountants

Credit Cards Logos

Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us

Site Designed and Developed by Antonio Pascarella